Monday, March 29, 2010

Death Tendency

So I have this old friend who I secretly really don't like... He's the posessor of qualities that I despise: he's stubborn, arrogant, unkind, chauvanistic, with delusions of grandeur, and the mind of an ant...

And his dad just died... Another friend told me this morning. Now everyone's exagerating how awesome this "friend" is; How he's always been there for us, and how he's such a great guy, and on and on...

So I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut about it. I'm not going to entertain the dishonesty. This guy is a complete dick, and though everyone deserves a little compassion in times like this, I'm not going to pretend that this guy is someone he's not...

I'll go to the wake and funeral and give him a hug and all, but afterwards it's back to avoiding his annoying ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment